[Spacewalk-list] Client Install - OSAD Question

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 16:48:32 UTC 2014

Hello all.

  Now this maybe a little picky but I figure I would ask just in case there might be a way. Since I myself probably won't be doing a lot of the spacewalk client installs, I'm wondering if there is a way to force the OSA status to show up after the client has been registered but without a PING from the GUI. Just curious if there is a way from the client to say, "Hi I'm here as of this time". If not, it's no big deal.

Thanks again for everyone assistance that have answered my questions.

Glen Collins