ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Pathway to IT Modernization
Define and execute your roadmap to a high-performing, streamlined, and agile infrastructure
Modernize your IT infrastructure with Red Hat Consulting. Our Pathway to IT Modernization combines open tools and standards, industry and organizational insight, and proven IT methodologies to provide you with the best approach to IT modernization.
In this engagement, our consultants offer strategic recommendations and comprehensive practices to:
- Increase hardware, software, and process standardization.
- Drive application and environment migration targets.
- Implement low-cost virtualization technologies.
Our approach is modular and scalable in nature, with 4 phases that can be combined or iterated to meet the size of your portfolio and the demands of your business.
These phases include:
- Strategy: Develop key objectives and determine tangible business results.
- Blueprint: Plan the details of the modernization approach.
- Transform: Efficiently execute the modernization plans.
- Optimize: Continually refine the process to uncover added benefits and opportunities.
Initial engagement outcomes
After the engagement, you should receive:
- Inventory of server hardware and open source and proprietary software.
- Inventory of IT management process.
- Recommendations for open source and open standards alternatives to proprietary counterparts.
- Detailed recommendations for environment consolidation, including how these recommendations impact your operating expenses (TCO).
- High-level recommendations for software, hardware, and process standardization.
- Roadmap for strategic migration that includes recommendations for migration candidates and implementation path.
- Knowledge transfer and documentation.
Download the Pathway to IT Modernization datasheet to learn more about this strategic consulting offering.
For details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting.