ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Configure and optimize the deployment of Red Hat technologies
Your Red Hat® technologies need to be installed and configured correctly to ensure optimal product performance. But time, cost, or lack of expertise may prevent you from getting the most out of your Red Hat solutions.
Quickly install and configure Red Hat deployments
Product Accelerators are pre-packaged service solutions that quickly install and configure your Red Hat deployments to their highest levels. Each engagement has a fixed price, duration, and scope, so you know exactly what you’re going to get.
Our consultants—experts in open source technology—help you tailor and scale Red Hat infrastructure and middleware solutions to your specific IT environment.
Get better results
Accelerating deployment time improves your time-to-value, so you achieve better results. Products perform at their highest levels. And you have less downtime and deployment risk. With your deployments tuned to meet your needs, you can focus on strategic projects that drive your business forward.
Product Accelerator offerings
- Red Hat Network Satellite Accelerator – Accelerates the deployment of a Red Hat Network Satellite Server into your IT environment, ensuring a stable, consistently available management infrastructure
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux® Core Build Service – Creates a standard Red Hat Enterprise Linux build tailored to your environment and workload in a way that is streamlined for scalability and manageability
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Health Check Service – Validates a Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation, configuration, utilization, and performance review, with recommendations for operational improvement
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Accelerator – Installs Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization into your environment, focusing on the initial configuration
- JBoss® Enterprise Middleware Health Check Service – Validates a JBoss Enterprise Middleware installation and uncovers opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings
- Red Hat Storage Accelerator Service – Rapidly deploy a cost-effective, scalable, and reliable storage solution.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Accelerator Service – Install and configure Red Hat's OpenStack technology to quickly stand up a verified, enterprise-level cloud infrastructure
To learn more about Product Accelerators, contact Red Hat Consulting.