ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Accelerator Service
Accelerate the deployment of your Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization solution in your environment
You have decided to migrate your infrastructure to Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. You need to get up and running quickly, but you don't have the in-house skills or available resources to support the initial configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Accelerator Service rapidly deploys virtualization in your infrastructure. Our short-term engagement delivers a standard configuration of interoperable, enterprise-ready Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. Plus, we give you full documentation about the setup and proven methods to ensure seamless management of virtual tasks after our consultant leaves.
During the course of the engagement, an experienced consultant:
- Reviews hardware, storage, and network configuration to ensure their viability for the virtualization environment.
- Installs and configures Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, including:
- A Red Hat Enterprise Linux server to host the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager.
- Up to 2 logical datacenters within Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization using manager interface.
- Up to 8 Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization hypervisors to run virtual machines.
- Advanced features, such as high-availability, live-migration system scheduler, maintenance manager, image management, and monitoring and reporting.
- Configuration of up to 4 virtual machines.
- Helps you understand proven methods to use and manage Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- Documents the engagement, including the as-built Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization configuration.
Download the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Accelerator Service datasheet to learn more about this offering.
For deliverable details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting.