ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Open IaaS Architecture Service
Design, launch, and manage your Infrastructure-as-a-Service cloud solution for maximum IT efficiency, responsiveness, and flexibility.
Open hybrid clouds reduce complexity, investment, and IT operations costs related to your infrastructure. You need to build and operate your cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) with the future in mind. To ensure you get the right start building and operating your cloud IaaS, Red Hat offers the Open IaaS Architecture Service.
What you get
We design, install, configure, and optimize Red Hat CloudForms for your environment, delivering a hybrid, cloud-based IaaS.
At the start of the service, a consultant works with your team to understand your use cases and review design requirements and needed resources. Following this assessment and design, the consultant builds a flexible architecture to address your immediate operational needs, future integration opportunities, and evolving cloud adoption.
The service is engineered to remove risk and uncertainty and enable a tailored IaaS solution for maximum IT efficiency, agility, and reliability.
During the course of this engagement, our consultant:
- Identifies specific technical requirements and use cases for your desired IaaS cloud solution.
- Designs a tailored cloud architecture based on your resources and use cases.
- Installs and configures CloudForms to seamlessly integrate capabilities for unified management of private and hybrid clouds.
- Validates the configuration of CloudForms-compatible private and public resource providers.
- Designs and implements policies and automation to jumpstart IaaS operational efficiency.
- Creates custom chargeback rate tables, reports, and dashboards to give executives and operators the specific data they need.
- Integrates with existing infrastructure and management tools to drive further efficiencies.
- Acclimates your technical staff with proven methods to use and manage Red Hat CloudForms.
Download the Red Hat Open IaaS Architecture Service datasheet to learn more about this offering.
For deliverable details, pricing, and more information, contact Red Hat Consulting.