SolutionsPrivate Clouds: Cloudforms PaaS: OpenShift Public Clouds Cloud Portfolio Building Clouds Cloud Partner Program ResourcesMedium & Large Enterprise Enterprise Solutions Business Intelligence Collaboration & Content Management Enterprise Applications Security Web Applications
Exadel: Red Hat's Enterprise Web 2.0 Center for Excellence
Exadel and Red Hat have joined together to create the Enterprise Web 2.0 Center for Excellence to provide the services, training, and support for enterprises to capitalize on the promise of Web 2.0 in their Web applications. Using this broad range of services, training, and support, companies can cost-effectively incorporate the rich user-centric flexible nature of Web 2.0 into their enterprise applications.
Exadel RichFaces Webinar Series
The Exadel RichFaces Webinar Series is a four part curriculum designed to deliver a comprehensive, yet practical understanding of what you can do with RichFaces, and how to do it. You can either attend all four webinars, or select only those that meet your needs.
Contributions to Open Source
In March 2007, the source code for Exadel's Ajax4jsf, RichFaces, and Studio Pro products was contributed to the JBoss.org Community. These innovative Web 2.0 products are now available under the following JBoss.org projectst:
- JBoss RichFaces is an open source rich component framework for the JavaServer Faces development environment Ajax4jsf and an open source JSF rich component library that adds additional support for AJAX and skinnability.
- JBoss Developer Studio is an advanced enterprise-level Web application development environment for leveraging open source, J2EE, and AJAX technologies within the Eclipse environment.
RichFaces Component TechnologyExadel developed RichFaces technology to bring Web 2.0 to the Enterprise. RichFaces is a rich component library for JSF and an advanced framework for easily integrating AJAX capabilities into business application development. RichFaces also takes full advantage of the benefits of the JSF framework, and differs from other AJAX approaches by enabling page-oriented AJAX support instead of just the traditional component-oriented support.
A valued Red Hat and JBoss Enterprise Middleware partner, Exadel's core strength is its deep development expertise and front line exposure to meeting real business needs through the effective application of Web 2.0 technology. Exadel's expertise includes:
- Solution Development
- Technology Migration
- Quality Assurance
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Online Training & Mentoring
- Architecture Review
Web 2.0 Developer Resources
- Easily Connect Business Processes with Rich Internet Applications & Services. February 2009
- Using JavaServer Faces and Flex Components Together. October 2008
- A joint webinar with Exadel and JBoss: How to use Web 2.0 Technologies to Easily Enable Business Users to Access Disparate Data. August 2008
- Clearbrook Financial: The Making of Advisor Workstation, a Web 2.0 Investment Platform
- First California Mortgage Company: A State-of-the-Art Business Rules Engine Saves a Lot of Trees
- Ajax On-Demand
- Happy Birthday, Ajax4jsf!
- The Rich Enterprise Application
- Delivering Rich Internet Applications with Ajax4jsf
- Exadel Tames the Open Source Frontier