The 10th annual Red Hat Summit is now less than 40 days away, April 14-17, 2014, and will host 1000s of attendees in San Francisco. We’ll celebrate, experience, and learn about the latest in open source for the enterprise.
We’ve tailored the event to help you solve a range of IT challenges, including those that result from budget restrictions, security concerns, and limits to scalability and manageability. And with nearly 200 session opportunities, we’ve got something for all roles within your IT organization.
Learn how your peers in other organizations, including Boeing, Barclays, PayPal and Scholastic, are solving IT challenges in our 10 customer panels and 14 customer sessions, and how to better align your IT strategy with your business’ strategy in a track (12 sessions) devoted to the topic.
You and your team members can also get hands-on product experience during our labs, hear about about performance and optimization from our principal engineers, experience live demos, and learn from use cases specific to your industry.
You’ll also have access to:
- Red Hat and partner leaders: The main stage will host product, engineering and business leaders who will share their visions for the future of IT. Keynoters include Jim Whitehurst, president and CEO, Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, and Brian Stevens, executive vice president and CTO, and leaders from Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM and Intel.
- Our ecosystem: Learn how we’re working with our partners to increase interoperability in your infrastructure, and help you plan for the future. More than 80 of our partners will be in our Partner Pavilion to answer your questions. The pavilion will host Amazon Web Services (AWS) partner test drives, a Red Hat Storage Server showcase, our strongest OpenShift and OpenStack partner community representation to date, and many of our top North American resellers, including Mainline, Vizuri and Shadow-Soft.
- Networking opportunities: Connect with other open source enthusiasts at happy hours, receptions and a 10-year anniversary celebration you won't want to miss.
In addition, we listened to our alumni to create a better agenda this year. Our recent Red Hat survey of Summit alumni revealed that the majority of respondents were interested in our Linux, virtualization and OpenStack offerings.
Given those results, we’ve created 3 new tracks for you:
- Cloud deep dive: Learn how to implement and operate private, public and hybrid clouds.
- Road to RHEL 7: Be the first to see the features and capabilities that position Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 as the platform for next-generation IT.
- Emerging technologies: Learn about the trends influencing enterprise computing, including big data, mobile, software-defined storage and intelligent systems.
For more information on the agenda, sessions, speakers and registration, visit www.redhat.com/summit. We hope you'll join us what we expect to be our best Red Hat Summit yet!