August is heating up for Red Hat with another busy schedule of events. Continuing our efforts in the government sector, Red Hat will be participating in two Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Cyber Security Awareness Days this month. The one-day events will provide an opportunity for Red Hat to demonstrate the latest information assurance and security products and services that help to support the FAA’s mission to promote aviation safety and mobility by building, maintaining and operating the nation’s air traffic control system.
Tune in for our virtualization webinar on August 20 to hear Andy Cathrow, Product Manager, give an overview of Red Hat’s open source virtualization offerings. The webinar will offer an update on the virtualization features included in Red Hat Enterprise Linux and tell you how to leverage the opportunity to save between $5-10k per server when compared with proprietary offerings.
Matthew Szulik, Chairman of Red Hat, will be the guest speaker at this month’s Triangle Business Leaders Breakfast. Join him at the Capital City Club in downtown Raleigh on Tuesday, August 19.
- August 5, 2008 FAA Atlantic City Cyber Security Awareness Day, Atlantic City, NJ
- August 5-7, 2008 Sync ’08 CBP OIT Annual Technology Conference, New Orleans, LA
- August 6, 2008 Wright-Patterson AFB Technology Expo, Dayton, Ohio
- August 7, 2008 FAA Cyber Security Awareness Day, Washington, DC
- August 10-12, 2008 TASSCC 2008 Annual Conference, Galveston, TX
- August 11-15, 2008 Dell ASG Tech Summit, Austin, TX
- August 19, 2008 Business Leadership Breakfast, Raleigh, NC
- August 19-21, 2008 LandWarNet 2008, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- August 20, 2008 Virtualization Webinar with Andy Cathrow, Product Manager at Red Hat
- August 24-28, 2008 AFITC
The Fedora Team will be at the following events this August:
- August 4-7, 2008 LinuxWorld Expo, San Francisco, Calif.
- August 28-30, 2008 UTOSC2008, Salt Lake City, Utah
For more information on North American events, visit here.
Save the Date:
What:The Red Hat Government Users & Developers Conference
When: October 7, 2008
Where: Ronald Reagan Building, Washington D.C.
Save the date – FUDCon EMEA is right around the corner. The Fedora Users and Developers Conference (FUDCon) will take place September 5-7 in Brno, Czech Republic at Faculty of Informatics at Masaryk University. Join the Fedora community for two days of Hackfest sessions along with one day of BarCamp. For more information and to register, please visit here. For more Fedora events, please visit here.
To see upcoming Red Hat EMEA events, click here.
- July 29-August 12 How to Manage Your Enterprise Linux Environment, Melbourne, Australia
For information on Red Hat’s APAC events, visit here.
For information on Red Hat’s events in Latin America, visit here.
Interested in speaking to Red Hat at or about one of these events? Email email@example.com