- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Nominations Open for Women in Open Source Awards
Nominations Open for Red Hat Innovation Awards 2015
OpenShift Online by Red Hat Surpasses Two Million Applications, Red Hat Launches European Hosting to Support Customer Base
Red Hat Named As One of World’s Most Innovative Companies
Red Hat Wins Gold at Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Awards
Red Hat Named to CRN's Virtualization 50 List
Red Hat Named to CRN’s 2013 5-Star Partner Program Guide
Red Hat Achieves World-record Java Benchmark Result with OpenJDK
Red Hat Celebrates Partner Award Winners at 2013 North America Partner Conference
Nominations Now Open for 2013 Red Hat Innovation Awards
- 1 of 7