- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Gains Traction in Global Transportation Industries
Red Hat to Acquire eNovance, a Leader in OpenStack Integration Services
The Emirates Group Soars After Embracing Red Hat’s JBoss Enterprise Middleware to Build Powerful Open Travel Platform
Red Hat Executives Slated for NCTA Spring Conference
Red Hat Names 2009 Red Hat Certified Engineers of the Year
Red Hat Celebrates Ten Years of Red Hat Certified Engineers
Red Hat Builds on the JBoss Enterprise Acceleration Initiative with Acquisition of Amentra
Red Hat Significantly Expands its Industry-Leading Consulting and Services Group
RED HAT LAUNCHES OPEN SOURCE CONSULTING PRACTICE
RED HAT ACQUIRES PLANNING TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 1 of 2