- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Red Hat presenta nuevas certificaciones y programas de formación basados en roles
Red Hat mejora la gestión de decisiones activas con el lanzamiento de la nueva generación de sistemas de gestión de normas de negocio
Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst to Speak at Economy Forum "The Road to Prosperity: Jobs for the Next Generation"
Red Hat Enhances Active Decision Management with Launch of Next Generation Business Rules Management System
Red Hat Files Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Opposing Expansion of Standard for Inducing Patent Infringement
Red Hat refuerza su estrategia PaaS con la adquisición de Makara
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2011
Red Hat Accelerates PaaS Strategy with Acquisition of Makara
Red Hat to Present Technology Announcement via Webcast on November 30
- 1 of 12