- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Open Source Architecture To Create a Scalable Enterprise
Red Hat Continues Scale Out of Open Source Architecture with Sistina Acquisition
Red Hat Delivers Record Revenue, Cash Flows From Operations, and Operating Income in Third Quarter
Fujitsu and Red Hat Form Joint Development Organization for Linux
IBM and Red Hat Expand Relationship to Deliver Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.3 Across all IBM eServer Systems
Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.3 Has Become First Enterprise Linux Platform to Simultaneously Achieve Certification on all Available LSB Architectures
Low Cost Academic Solutions Now Available From Red Hat
Red Hat Executive to Lead Domestic and International Sales in Newly-Expanded Role
Red Hat at Content Management Europe 2003 Expo
Red Hat Security Solutions Arm Enterprise Organizations
- 1 of 4