- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat Continues to Drive Open Security Standards; OpenSCAP Receives NIST Certification
Red Hat Urges Supreme Court to Address Impediments to Innovation Posed By Patents On Software
Red Hat Completes FIPS 140-2 Certifications
Red Hat Achieves Top Security Certification for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Red Hat and IBM Achieve Top Security Certification for KVM Hypervisor on Red Hat Enterprise Linux and IBM Servers
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Achieves Highest-Level Security Certification
Red Hat Achieves Six FIPS 140-2 Security Certifications on HP Systems
Red Hat Achieves Security Certification for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform to Broaden Market Potential
Red Hat Advances Open Virtualization to Drive for Market Leadership
Red Hat Achieves Security Certification In Russia
- 1 of 3