- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Open Source Architecture To Create a Scalable Enterprise
Red Hat Continues Scale Out of Open Source Architecture with Sistina Acquisition
Red Hat Delivers Record Revenue, Cash Flows From Operations, and Operating Income in Third Quarter
Fujitsu and Red Hat Form Joint Development Organization for Linux
IBM and Red Hat Expand Relationship to Deliver Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.3 Across all IBM eServer Systems
Red Hat Enterprise Linux v.3 Has Become First Enterprise Linux Platform to Simultaneously Achieve Certification on all Available LSB Architectures
Low Cost Academic Solutions Now Available From Red Hat
Red Hat Executive to Lead Domestic and International Sales in Newly-Expanded Role
Red Hat at Content Management Europe 2003 Expo
Red Hat Security Solutions Arm Enterprise Organizations
- 1 of 4