- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Call for Proposals Now Open for Red Hat Summit 2015
Charlene Begley Joins Red Hat’s Board of Directors
Rajesh Rege joins Red Hat to Lead Red Hat India
Nominations Open for Women in Open Source Awards
Red Hat Announces Pricing of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
Red Hat Announces Proposed Offering of Convertible Senior Notes
Red Hat to Acquire FeedHenry, Adds Enterprise Mobile Application Platform
Red Hat Reports Second Quarter (Q2FY15) Results
Red Hat Named As One of World’s Most Innovative Companies
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- 1 of 2