- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Red Hat presenta nuevas certificaciones y programas de formación basados en roles
Red Hat mejora la gestión de decisiones activas con el lanzamiento de la nueva generación de sistemas de gestión de normas de negocio
Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst to Speak at Economy Forum "The Road to Prosperity: Jobs for the Next Generation"
Red Hat Enhances Active Decision Management with Launch of Next Generation Business Rules Management System
Red Hat Files Brief with U.S. Supreme Court Opposing Expansion of Standard for Inducing Patent Infringement
Red Hat refuerza su estrategia PaaS con la adquisición de Makara
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2011
Red Hat Accelerates PaaS Strategy with Acquisition of Makara
Red Hat to Present Technology Announcement via Webcast on November 30
- 1 of 12