INTTRA Powers Business Processes and Delivers Customer Value with Red Hat JBoss Middleware Solutions
Red Hat’s Middleware Product Updates Enhance Manageability and Usability For Enterprise IT Professionals
Red Hat Announces Finalists in Fourth Annual Innovation Awards
Covad Communications Slashes Costs and Improves Time-to-Market with JBoss Enterprise Middleware
Red Hat Announces JBoss Virtual Experience
Red Hat Expands Enterprise SOA Offering with Management and Next-Generation ESB and Rules Features
NH Hoteles Selects Red Hat and JBoss Solutions for Its Business-Critical Web Portal
Red Hat Launches JBoss Operations Network 2.0 to Enhance Enterprise Middleware Manageability
- OpenStack isn't just ready for enterprise adoption, it's already there
- ZDNet – May 21, 2015
- Some people, like Forrester Research, still have concerns about OpenStack. That's cute. While Forrester, and they're far from the only ones, worry about just how ready OpenStack is for the business, Best Buy, BMW, EBay, and WalMart are already using OpenStack for mission-critical work. Maybe it's just me, but if companies with their kind of volume of work are using OpenStack, I'd say it's not just ready, it's here.
- Fedora 22: Cloud, desktop and server innovation
- ZDNet – May 26, 2015
- To look into Red Hat's Linux crystal ball, just gaze at Fedora, its community-driven Linux distribution. With the general release of Fedora 22, you can see exactly where Red Hat plans on taking Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) in the future.
- Red Hat CEO’s book centres on importance of being open
- IDG Connect Ltd. – May 27, 2015
- For a CEO, managing a company with its roots in the open source community might seem like the equivalent of Dante’s inner circle of hell. It’s doubtless financially rewarding but the noise of opinion on technology, ethics, strategy and so on must pose a risk to hearing problems for leaders. In The Open Organization, Jim Whitehurst reports on what it’s like to run the world’s biggest open source software company, Red Hat.
- The top contributors to the Docker project include many familiar names -- and a few surprises
- eWeek – May 27, 2015
- Docker is a hot property. Thousands of people on GitHub are either involved with or following the project, but the lion's share of the contributions can be traced back to a few key entities -- and one of them may have more people working on Docker than Docker itself.
- Be a Leader Who Can Admit Mistakes
- Harvard Business Review – June 2, 2015
- This might sound obvious, but if you want to build a more engaged workforce you need to, well, engage. That means, whether you are a CEO or a frontline manager, you need to be working hard to connect, face-to-face, with your people. That can mean anything from walking around and making pit stops in offices and cubicles to holding town hall discussions with your teams and staying to answer questions afterward. But most leaders simply can’t make time to sit down with every person in the company, in every office around the world, on a regular basis. It’s mathematically impossible. So what should leaders do instead?
- Everything you need to know about containers
- Information Age – June 3, 2015
- To cope with an increasingly networked and interconnected world, industrial automation is evolving to incorporate many of the new or repurposed technologies underpinning general-purpose computing.