- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat showcases transformative IT at annual Forums in Asia Pacific
Red Hat collaborates with IDA to launch Red Hat Challenge@Labs in Asia Pacific
Red Hat’s 7th Annual APAC Partner Conference happening in Bali, Indonesia
JUDCon 2012: China Expects More Than 800 Participants Across the Country
JUDCon 2013: India to Return Bigger and Better
Shenzhen Stock Exchange to Build Next Generation Securities Trading Platform on Red Hat Technologies
Epitome Travel Solutions Adopts Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Mission-Critical Travel Portal
Red Hat Strengthens Asia-Pacific Operations with the Expansion of Two R&D Centers in India
Growing Opportunity Adopts Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Its Mission-Critical Applications
NTT Communications Powers Cloud Service with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
- 1 of 3