- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat Reports Third Quarter Results
Fedora 20 Now Available, Celebrates 10 Years of Community Innovation
Red Hat Announces “Next Cloud Generation” Winner of the Third Regional Red Hat Challenge
Red Hat Announces New OpenShift Certification
Dell and Red Hat to Co-Engineer Enterprise-Grade, OpenStack Private Cloud Solutions
Red Hat Wins Gold at Team Massachusetts Economic Impact Awards
Red Hat Further Enables IT Velocity, Efficiency and Scalability with OpenShift Enterprise 2
Red Hat to Webcast Results for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2013
Red Hat Appoints Former McAfee Executive to Lead Red Hat’s Canadian Operations
Red Hat to Present Enterprise Platform-as-a-Service Update During Live Webcast on December 3, 2013
- 1 of 14