- Red Hat CEO sees open source cloud domination
- Forbes – June 8, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst sees the business opportunity of a generation in what he calls a computing paradigm shift from client server to cloud architectures. "In those paradigm shifts, generally new winners emerge," says Whitehurst and he intends to make sure Red Hat is one of those winners.
- Keep an eye on these 5 new features in RHEL 7
- InfoWorld – June 10, 2014
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 supports Docker containers, systemd, Microsoft-compatible ID management, and XFS for 500TB filesystems.
- Red Hat prizes 'continuous integration' in OpenStack vendor
- Wall Street Journal – June 18, 2014
- Similarities in application development philosophies helped pave the way for Red Hat’s acquisition of cloud services provider eNovance.
- Red Hat CTO asserts OpenStack buzz is more than just hype
- ZDNet – June 19, 2014
- Speaking at GigaOM Structure 2014, Red Hat's CTO presents the open source giant's case for becoming the leading brand of OpenStack for the enterprise market.
- Red Hat CEO talks growth in the cloud business
- Fox Business – June 24, 2014
- Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst weighs in on the state of business in this "Countdown to the Closing Bell" interview with Liz Claman. [Video]
- Cloud computing giants add to open source credentials with Kubernetes
- The New York Times – July 10, 2014
- Red Hat, along with others, is joining Google in creating open source software to manage computing workloads across thousands of computer servers.
Red Hat and Wipro Extend Partnership and Collaborate to Advance Enterprise OpenStack Implementations, Deliver DevOps Solutions with OpenShift
Cloudera and Red Hat Forge Big Data Alliance
Red Hat Launches Red Hat Cloud for Government to Help Agencies Build Strategies to Address Cloud Challenges
Red Hat Upgrades Hybrid Cloud Management Platform, Releases Red Hat CloudForms 3.1
Red Hat Launches First Open Source Release of ManageIQ Software
Red Hat Announces ManageIQ Community for Open Source Cloud Management
Red Hat Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire ManageIQ
Red Hat Continues Leadership and Momentum with Open Hybrid Clouds
Red Hat Introduces Comprehensive Open Hybrid Cloud Solutions Portfolio
Red Hat Delivers Cloud Flexibility and Agility to Enterprises with Innovative Infrastructure-as-a-Service Platform
- 1 of 2