- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Announces New Red Hat Certified Architect Concentrations
Red Hat JBoss Middleware Gains Traction in Global Transportation Industries
Red Hat Reveals Plans for its Next Generation Java Application Server Project
Online Jewelry Retailer Restructures IT Infrastructure with Red Hat Technologies
Shenzhen Stock Exchange to Build Next Generation Securities Trading Platform on Red Hat Technologies
Red Hat Launches Integration Capabilities with SAP® Solutions as Part of The JBoss Way
Red Hat Enters Next Phase of Its Application Server Technology Strategy
Red Hat Cloud Ecosystem Gains Global Momentum
Red Hat Launches JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 to Help Enterprises Move Application Development and Deployment to the Cloud
INTTRA Powers Business Processes and Delivers Customer Value with Red Hat JBoss Middleware Solutions
- 1 of 7