- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
Red Hat Unveils New Open Source Simulation Tool for Constructing Embedded Systems and Appliances
Red Hat Releases Beta of Red Hat Linux for ItaniumTM-Based Systems
Red Hat and Their End-to-End Solutions Sweeps Product and Corporate Awards in 2000
Red Hat Third Quarter Revenue Leaps 112% to $22.4 Million
Rymic Chooses Red Hat for Groundbreaking Military Vehicle Internet and Ethernet Diagnostic Device
Keio University to Build Large-scale Campus Network Using Red Hat Linux and IBM's Netfinity Servers
Red Hat Announces Major Embedded Design Win to Help Cradle Create New Generation of Stream Processing Chips
RED HAT AND IBM DRIVE LINUX TO THE HEART OF THE ENTERPRISE
Red Hat Expands E-Commerce Offerings
RED HAT NAMES JAMES NEISER CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- 1 of 16