- Red Hat CEO is Flying High
- IDG Connect – November 20, 2014
- It’s been a good journey at Red Hat for Georgia-born Whitehurst, who has more than tripled revenue at the company to an expected $1.8bn for the current fiscal year as more companies have adopted Linux and complementary open source technologies.
- Companies Are Finally Learning To Share—The Open Source Way
- ReadWrite – November 7, 2014
- What may be new is a willingness to actually engage in open source, rather than simply use it. While there is value in simply using open-source software, there's far more value in participating in it.
- Red Hat and Huawei Woo Telcos With Open Source Software
- Wall Street Journal Digits – December 4, 2014
- Red Hat and Huawei — sellers of computer-server software and telecom equipment, respectively — are pushing an emerging open-source technology called Open Stack as an alternative to traditional telecom networking systems.
- Linux Foundation finds enterprise Linux growing at Windows' expense
- ZDNet – December 3, 2014
- Linux remains the go-to choice for the cloud, with 75 percent of enterprises reporting that they use Linux as their primary cloud platform.
- Red Hat's OpenShift updates ease hybrid cloud deployments for developers
- Linux.com – November 11, 2014
- Then there's Red Hat's JBoss xPaaS services, which aim to blend the agility and flexibility of PaaS with powerful middleware capabilities in an enterprise-ready package.
- Big Hero 6: Disney's most technologically advanced movie so far
- ZDNet – November 7, 2014
- The server farm consists of a 55,000 core Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster. To manage that computing behemoth, Disney wrote its own management software they named CODA.
MEDIA ALERT: Red Hat Releases Updated Red Hat Linux Operating Systems for IBM's eServer Platforms
Double-Digit Sequential Revenue Growth, Positive Cash Flows from Operations Highlight Red Hat's Third Quarter Results
Red Hat to Extend Carrier-grade Linux Capabilities in Red Hat Linux Advanced Server
Red Hat to Expand Enterprise Solutions Portfolio
Red Hat to Keynote at Enterprise Linux Forum
Acuity Brands Grows with Scalable Technologies from Dell, Oracle and Red Hat
Red Hat to Distribute Oracle Cluster File System
Red Hat Chairman and CEO, Matthew Szulik, to Deliver Keynote at International Oracle User Group Event
Red Hat Broadens Skill Certifications Program with New RHCT Certification
Red Hat appoints new VP EMEA to target enterprise Linux migration
- 1 of 7