An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and APIs.
An enterprise application developer who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development is able to:
- Create and maintain Camel routes
- Consume and produce files of varying formats
- Work with databases and the Java™ Persistence API (JPA) Camel component
- Understand and use different enterprise integration patterns
- Configure dynamic routing of messages
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
- EX421 - Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam
- Testing skills to develop, implement, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, Red Hat recommends the following: