An enterprise application developer who earns the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create and maintain enterprise integration services based on the Red Hat JBoss® Fuse Camel framework and APIs.
An enterprise application developer who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development is able to:
- Create and maintain Camel routes
- Consume and produce files of varying formats
- Work with databases and the Java™ Persistence API (JPA) Camel component
- Understand and use different enterprise integration patterns
- Configure dynamic routing of messages
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development:
- Enterprise Java developers who are familiar with service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles and are responsible for integrating enterprise applications.
- Enterprise SOA architects with some Java development experience and knowledge of enterprise integration.
In preparation to earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, Red Hat recommends the following:
- EX421 - Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development exam
- Testing skills to develop, implement, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.