When you register for one of these classes, you can rely on the fact that it won't be canceled or rescheduled based on number of attendees. Planning your team's training in advance just got a lot easier and more cost-effective. Many of Red Hat's scheduled classroom courses in both North America and Europe have now been marked as Guaranteed to Run.
Find programs available in your location:
Click the link below to look for sessions with the Guaranteed to Run check mark symbol. Guaranteed to Run sessions are updated weekly.
NOTE: Although the courses and exams listed below participate in the Guaranteed to Run program, not all of their sessions are included. To see which sessions are Guaranteed to Run, check the schedule PDF above.
- Red Hat® Linux® System Administration I (RH124)
- Red Hat System Administration I Virtual (RH124VT)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration II (RH134)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration II Virtual (RH134VT)
- Red Hat System Administration II with RHCSA exam (RH135)
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course Virtual (RH199VT)
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course exam (RH200)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration III (RH254)
- Red Hat Linux System Administration III Virtual (RH254VT)
- Red Hat System Administration III with RHCSA and RHCE® exams (RH255)
- RHCE Certification Lab (RH299)
- RHCE Certification Lab Virtual (RH299VT)
- RHCE Certification Lab with RHCSA and RHCE exam (RH300)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318)
- Red Hat Server Hardening Virtual (RH413VT)
- Red Hat Enterprise Clustering & Storage Management (RH436)
- Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management with Expertise exam (RH437)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning (RH442)
- Red Hat Enterprise Performance Tuning with Expertise exam (RH443)
Terms and conditions
Red Hat will deliver all Guaranteed to Run training classes regardless of the number of attendees. This guarantee does not cover delays or cancellations due to circumstances beyond Red Hat’s control, including but not limited to:
- Any acts of God that prevent normal business operations
Click the link below to look for sessions with the Guaranteed to Run check mark symbol. Guaranteed to Run sessions are updated weekly.View the schedule
Please note that, should there be no attendee registered, Red Hat reserves the right to cancel courses even if originally marked as Guaranteed to Run.