Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware is a family of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade products that help enterprises innovate faster, in a smarter way. That's what we call enlightened innovation.
Middleware that makes everything work better
Having the right middleware makes the things that should work, actually work. Applications are built, tested, and deployed faster. Systems are connected more easily. Manual, time-consuming processes are automated. Your IT team is more productive.JBoss Community or Enterprise
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- A fully certified Java™ EE 6 container that includes everything needed to build, run, and manage Java-based services.
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server
- A single solution for large-scale websites and lightweight Java web applications. Includes certified, production-ready versions of Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat, and common connectors used in between.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Grid
- An in-memory data grid to accelerate application performance by offering fast, distributed data access, elastic scalability, and independence from the data tier.
- Red Hat JBoss Portal
- A framework for the development of collaborative, highly integrated websites and self-service applications that create compelling user experiences.
- Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio
- A certified, Eclipse-based integrated development environment (IDE) for developing, testing, and deploying rich web applications, mobile web apps, transactional enterprise apps, and service-oriented architecture (SOA)-based integration apps and services.
- Red Hat JBoss Operations Network
- A key component of our middleware's managed solutions, providing a single point of control to deploy, manage, and monitor your middleware products, applications, and services.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- A small-footprint, flexible enterprise service bus (ESB).
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- A small-footprint, high-performance messaging platform.
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
- An integration platform that unifies data from disparate sources into a single source and exposes the data as a reusable service.
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works
- An SOA integration suite that lets you build, deploy, integrate, and present applications and services.
- Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- A robust business rules management system (BRMS) that gives business decision makers the ability to quickly create and change business rules.
- Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- A business process and decision management platform that combines business rules management, business process management (BPM), and complex event processing.
Don't let a complex, inflexible, proprietary application infrastructure hinder your developers' productivity. Create applications faster. Deploy them across on-premise, mobile, and cloud environments. And increase application performance.Learn more
To deploy seamlessly across on-premise, private-cloud, and public-cloud environments, an application must allow for multiple deployment options from the same code base. Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat deliver a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that lets you do just that. Move to the cloud on your timetable, not your vendors'.
As transactions from your popular applications grow, data can be hard to access in a timely manner. You could spend more money on additional database licenses or an army of database administrators. Or, you could use Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, which lets you:
- Achieve 3-times-faster application performance.
- Effortlessly process huge volumes of data.
- Scale for high-transaction throughput.
- Concentrate on coding web applications instead of solving scaling problems.
Discover why Red Hat JBoss Data Grid is the perfect solution for big data and application performance.
According to a Hurwitz & Associates report, "If you are going to be successful in a world defined by speed and mobility, you cannot expect to get the results you need by retrofitting a traditional infrastructure environment designed for a monolithic, highly controlled world." Moving to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform can increase agility with existing or new application projects.
Bring greater efficiency and precision to your organization. Red Hat JBoss Middleware helps you connect systems, applications, and information across your entire infrastructure.
- Executive brief: Integrate your business with Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Executive brief: Turn data into actionable information with Red Hat JBoss Middleware
- Forrester study: The Move is On to Open Source Integration Software
- IDC whitepaper: The Intelligent Integrated Enterprise Advantage
Integration beyond the datacenter does not have to be complex or expensive. Lightweight, easy-to-use, embeddable integration and messaging can keep branch locations and remote devices in sync with central IT in real-time.
Many organizations struggle to gain operational and analytical insights because their data is locked in disparate applications and technology silos.
Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization helps organizations deliver timely, actionable, and unified information through lean integration of data spread over multiple applications and locations, including Hadoop and traditional data warehouses.
Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization enables agile data usage 3 ways:
- Consume: Make unified data easily consumable through open-standards interfaces.
- Compose: Easily combine and transform data into reusable, business-friendly virtual data models and views.
- Connect: Access data from multiple, heterogeneous data sources.
- Re-think Data Integration: Delivering Agile BI Systems With Data Virtualization
Change is the new constant, and agile business applications are key to remaining competitive. Let the people who understand the business make and change the rules—without involving IT.
- Executive brief: Optimize your business with Red Hat JBoss Middleware
Business process management (BPM) and business rules management (BRM) technologies have emerged as a powerful approach to building agile business solutions, fostering true collaboration between business and IT stakeholders.
A platform that integrates process and decision management, coupled with simple tools for both business experts and developers, makes it easy for project stakeholders to collaborate.
Complex event processing (CEP) searches for event patterns and executes business rules that make active decisions in response to those events. Using event-based logic delivers exceptional in-the-moment decision-making and adds significant business value.
Accelerate case studies
- Red Hat helps Ice.com shine by saving hundreds of thousands of dollars through nimble business control
- LabVantage partners with Red Hat to deliver innovative application servers and responsive services
- NYSE Euronext standardizes on JBoss Enterprise Middleware
- Mazda Austria standardizes its online used car exchange on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
Integrate case studies
Automate case studies
- Cigna fuels innovation with self-service infrastructure provisioning powered by Red Hat
- The Swedish Board of Agriculture (SJV) boosts efficiency with Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Red Hat helps OSDE Binario prepare for the future of healthcare
- INTTRA powers business processes and delivers customer value with Red Hat JBoss Middleware solutions
Since the environment we've created is rooted in open source standards, it will allow us to grow our middleware platform at a rational cost and allow us to focus on delivering applications to our business.Jamie Williams, I.T. Director, Sprint Learn More
How can choice and collaboration help your business?
Nearly 50% of business managers say they will increase their investments in collaborative development.* Choice and collaboration are where technology is headed.
Is OpenStack right for you?
Standardizing cuts out waste. When we in the technology industry can agree on a standard platform to build on, we spend more time creating and less time maintaining or fixing. So how does OpenStack® fit in?