TACKLE IT COMPLEXITY AND BUILD A STRATEGY FOR THE FUTURE
Emerging cloud, big data, modern applications and development can be game changers for businesses. Understanding their potential is the new charter for IT.
Join industry experts, including Dave Bartoletti, Principal Analyst with Forrester Research, and peers from IT innovators such as Boeing and Intuit, to explore critical IT trends and infrastructure recommendations.
What you'll do at the Red Hat Forum:
- Explore how emerging technologies like cloud, big data, and modern application trends will affect your business
- Connect with peers and industry experts to explore best practices for using capabilities such as OpenStack, software defined storage, and hybrid IT management
- Gain insights into 2014 trends (and beyond)
- Gain insights from organizations with some of the largest and most complex IT environments
- Explore solutions for building and managing cloud and virtualized environments
- Learn how to turn data into insights you can apply to your business today
- Relate what you learn to your current plans and strategy
- Find ways to make your IT more responsive, pervasive, and intelligent
Lead with us at the Red Hat Forum 2014. REGISTER NOW to explore future-proof strategies and powerful solutions to address your IT and business challenges.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.