Through hands-on labs, students will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack® Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community.
This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
Course content summary
- Get an overview of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman
- Deploy each Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform service manually
- Manage users and projects
- Deploy instances, and use Heat to deploy and customize instances
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Note: Red Hat OpenStack Administration is one of our emerging technology courses. This series of courses focuses on Red Hat's evolving technologies. Emerging technology courses are feature-and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
The OpenStack® Word Mark and OpenStack Logo are either registered trademarks / service marks or trademarks / service marks of the OpenStack Foundation, in the United States and other countries and are used with the OpenStack Foundation's permission. We are not affiliated with, endorsed or sponsored by the OpenStack Foundation or the OpenStack community.