Overview of Red Hat JBoss Fuse
Learn about the major concepts that underlie the JBoss Fuse/OSGi environment, including architecture, major subsystems, and dependencies on other products.
- Install, build, and configure Red Hat JBoss Fuse
- Locate, install, optionally build, and deploy the JBoss Fuse tool
- Identify the product folder structure and understand how it relates to product usage
- Discover and provision with JBoss command-line interface
- Use command line to exercise many subsystems of JBoss Fuse
- Identify the benefits of system architecture features
- Use advanced OSGi features
- Solve class-loading problems with the OSGI bundle concept
- Develop applications using Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Karaf
- Relate the Maven tool to OSGi application development
- Create an OSGi project
- Understand Fuse Application Bundles
- Understand the differences and benefits between OSGi bundles and Fuse Application Bundles
- Simplify enterprise management and integration with Red Hat JBoss Fuse and Fabric
- Identify the enterprise management issues of JBoss Fuse-based integration solutions
- Learn how to use JBoss Fuse tools to simplify server configuration management.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist.