Students acquire the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft Windows virtual machines hosted on either dedicated Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Hypervisor nodes or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager. With hands-on labs and a deep dive into the technology, this training course is the perfect first step for enterprise planning or executing a virtualization deployment strategy.
This course also helps candidates prepare for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administrator exam (EX318), which, if passed, earns them the Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (RHCVA) certification.
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Course content summary
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform
- Configure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment (datacenters, clusters, and storage domains)
- Install, manage, and troubleshoot virtual machines (servers and desktops)
- Create virtual machine snapshots and explore high-availability options
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Secure Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environment with multilevel administrative roles
- Monitor and create custom reports