Red Hat’s 2013 Partner Conference in San Diego
The IT landscape is changing. Again. These changes are offering big opportunities, but they require fast-paced, innovative decision making. Your business is depending on you to meet the demands of tomorrow, today. How do you stay ahead? Rely on Red Hat and experience the spectrum of opportunity in our extensive partner ecosystem. We’re stronger together. Build a comprehensive plan to successfully grow your business at the 2013 Red Hat Partner Conference.
You can expect:
- Partner ecosystem keynote from Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst
- Product positioning and road map collaboration with Paul Cormier
- Customer panel discussions
- Partner keynotes and industry analyst marketplace overviews
- Breakout sessions to customize your experience
Who should go?
The Red Hat Partner Conference is for Red Hat partners who want to collaborate and innovate with Red Hat or each other to thrive and succeed in the changing global economy. From discussions with Red Hat’s executive team, to developing a winning business strategy, the Red Hat Partner Conference covers it all.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend:
- Learn about Red Hat’s newest cloud and storage offerings and product strategies
- Discover how Red Hat customers are implementing current solutions to increase productivity while reducing costs
- Collaborate with Red Hat’s executive team and product experts
- Network with Alliance and ecosystem partners at social events throughout the week
- Leave with a comprehensive strategy to grow your business and partner with Red Hat for a successful future
- Early Bird – $275 (Now through November 16)
- Full Price – $375