Red Hat’s 2013 Partner Conference in Madrid
Modernise IT with Open Innovation – the future starts here. These changes offer big opportunities, but they require fast-paced, innovative decision making. Your business is depending on you to meet the demands of tomorrow, today. How do you stay ahead? Rely on Red Hat and experience the spectrum of opportunity in our extensive partner ecosystem. We are stronger together. Join us at the Red Hat EMEA Partner Conference 2013 and build a comprehensive plan to successfully grow your business.
You can expect:
- Keynote from Arun Oberoi, Red Hat Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Services
- Partner landscape and strategy from Petra Heinrich, Red Hat Vice President Partners & Alliances EMEA
- Panel discussions with Red Hat and Partner executives
- Breakout sessions to customize your experience
- Partner keynotes, customer references and industry analyst marketplace overviews
- And various Red Hat exams offered on-site for free of charge
Who should go?
The Red Hat EMEA Partner Conference is for Red Hat Partners who want to collaborate and innovate with Red Hat or each other to thrive and succeed in the changing global economy. From discussions with Red Hat’s executive team, to developing a winning business strategy, the Red Hat Partner Conference covers it all.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn about Red Hat's newest Cloud, Middleware and Platform offerings and product strategies
- Discover how Red Hat customers are implementing current solutions to increase productivity while reducing costs
- Collaborate with Red Hat's executive team and product experts
- Network with Alliance and ecosystem partners at social events throughout the week
- Leave with a comprehensive strategy to grow your business and partner with Red Hat for a successful future