Red Hat’s 2013 Partner Conference in Madrid
Modernise IT with Open Innovation – the future starts here. These changes offer big opportunities, but they require fast-paced, innovative decision making. Your business is depending on you to meet the demands of tomorrow, today. How do you stay ahead? Rely on Red Hat and experience the spectrum of opportunity in our extensive partner ecosystem. We are stronger together. Join us at the Red Hat EMEA Partner Conference 2013 and build a comprehensive plan to successfully grow your business.
Who should go?
The Red Hat EMEA Partner Conference is for Red Hat Partners who want to collaborate and innovate with Red Hat or each other to thrive and succeed in the changing global economy. From discussions with Red Hat’s executive team, to developing a winning business strategy, the Red Hat Partner Conference covers it all.
- Early Bird – 695,00 EUR (until 30th June, 2013)
- Early Bird Group Discount (5 or more) – 625,50 EUR (until 30th June, 2013) - Price per person
- Regular Price – 795,00 EUR
- Regular Price Group Discount (5 or more) – 715,50 EUR - Price per person
- One day pass - 295,00 EUR
- Two day pass - 550,00 EUR
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Learn about Red Hat's newest Cloud, Middleware and Platform offerings and product strategies
- Discover how Red Hat customers are implementing current solutions to increase productivity while reducing costs
- Collaborate with Red Hat's executive team and product experts
- Network with Alliance and Ecosystem partners at social events throughout the week
- Leave with a comprehensive strategy to grow your business and partner with Red Hat for a successful future