ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportWeb Server Developer Studio Portfolio Edition JBoss Operations Network FuseSource Integration Products Web Framework Kit Application Platform Data Grid Portal Platform SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationMigrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems management Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux JBoss Enterprise Middleware IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux HP-UX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Start a conversation with Red Hat Migration services
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum
ConsultingStandard Operating Environment (SOE) Strategic Migration Planning Service-oriented architecture (SOA) Enterprise Data Solutions Business Process Management
Red Hat Hardware Program
Industry leaders including Dell, Fujitsu Siemens, HP, IBM, and others have certified their hardware with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. As a result, their customers have the confidence of knowing these certified hardware systems are supported by Red Hat when running Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Join the Hardware Program today to begin testing your systems. Red Hat offers an automated test suite, support for your organization during the testing process, and access to online updates while your results are being reviewed. There has never been an easier time to test your hardware with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
Benefits of the Red Hat Hardware Program for Certified Hardware include:
- Exposure on redhat.com -- Certified hardware will be included in the Red Hat Hardware Catalog, Red Hat's official online database of certified hardware.
- Co-branding -- Use of the Red Hat Certified logo. Does not apply to hardware requiring additional software.
- Red Hat Support Assurance -- Assurance that Red Hat will support customers using the vendor's certified hardware.
- Relationship -- An ongoing relationship with Red Hat.
- Copies of Red Hat Enterprise Linux for testing purposes.
- Participation in the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Public Beta Program.
- Access to the Red Hat Hardware Test Suite and tools to incorporate in the testing process for your hardware.
- Testing Support - Red Hat will provide limited support to the vendor throughout the self certification testing process.
Hardware Program Resources
- A full list of the Red Hat Hardware Certification Program requirements are available in the Hardware Certification Agreement.
- Review the full list of technical requirements in the Hardware Certification Policy Guide.
- Hardware Program participants can only certify hardware for which they are the OriginalEquipment Manufacturer (OEM).