ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat Helps OSDE Binario Prepare for the Future of Healthcare
April 14, 2014
OSDE Binario integrated Red Hat® JBoss® BRMS into existing systems for better availability, able to answer 1.2 million daily customer requests.
Customer: OSDE Binario
“Red Hat has played a fundamental role in implementing our solutions. OSDE’s decision to base its technology architecture and business support on open source technologies demanded products with large market participation and first-level enterprise support.” - Gustavo Aguirre, CIO, OSDE Binario
OSDE Binario needed to respond to business needs and to customers more quickly while preparing for future technology challenges.
The organization improved architectural control by incorporating open source solutions and improved customer response time.
- Respond to business needs — and customers — more quickly.
- Shorten development and project timelines.
- Prepare the company for future technology challenges.
- Integrated Red Hat JBoss BRMS into existing systems for better availability, answering 1.2 million daily customer requests.
- Used Red Hat JBoss Data Grid to store 60GB of customer information and answer 40 requests per second.
- Managed multiple internal business applications distributed on 150 Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform installations with Red Hat JBoss Operations Network.
- Improved architectural control by incorporating open source solutions.
- Improved customer response time, solving 15 requests per second from 1,200 simultaneous users.
- Provided uninterrupted services during maintenance.
- Introduced new application processes or changes in 4 weeks instead of 4 months.
- Improved in-house IT skills.