ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportWeb Server Developer Studio Portfolio Edition JBoss Operations Network FuseSource Integration Products Web Framework Kit Application Platform Data Grid Portal Platform SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsMigrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems management Upgrading to Red Hat Enterprise Linux JBoss Enterprise Middleware IBM AIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux HP-UX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Solaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux UNIX to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Start a conversation with Red Hat Migration services
TrainingPopular and new courses JBoss Middleware Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing and Virtualization curriculum
ConsultingStandard Operating Environment (SOE) Strategic Migration Planning Service-oriented architecture (SOA) Enterprise Data Solutions Business Process Management
Activate your subscription and connect to Red Hat Network
Don't get left with outdated, unsupported technology. It's important to activate your Enterprise Linux subscription and connect to Red Hat Network so that you keep your systems secure, supported, compliant and up-to-date.
The steps to activate your subscription vary slightly depending on where you purchased your Enterprise Linux subscription. If you acquired Enterprise Linux from:
- a valued Red Hat reseller or OEM partner, you can activate your subscription via our website.
- redhat.com or directly from Red Hat in North America,your subscription was activated for you, but you will want to connect your system to Red Hat Network.
For detailed instructions on how to activate your subscription and connect your system to Red Hat Network, please see the installation guide specific to the version you're installing or contact customer service.
Enterprise Linux v4 customers:You can use the Graphical Installation Program User Interface to activate your subscription and connect to Red Hat Network. Simply follow the prompts during installation.
By activating your subscription, you will receive the following subscriber benefits:
- Highly-trained technicians address issues quickly and completely
- Extensive online Knowledge Base accessible from any system
- Deploying new technology or planning infrastructure changes? Red Hat experts can help.
- Receive automated system update alerts
- Apply latest security patches, tested and authenticated by Red Hat
- Enable secure connection policies for remote administration
- Reduce cost by eliminating time-consuming, redundant maintenance tasks
- Manage multiple systems, whether you have five or 5,000
- Easy to schedule and automate—push updates when you are ready
- Fully tested by Red Hat engineering
- Receive technology certified by Red Hat hardware and software partners
- Early access to beta releases, plus software from Red Hat partners and the open source community
For questions about renewing your subscription, call 1-888-REDHAT1 ext. 45321 (or from outside the United States call +1-919-754-3700) to speak to a Red Hat representative.