ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
Cloud Access for Red Hat Storage Server
Note: You can enroll up to three account numbers per transaction.
Red Hat® Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud gives you the freedom to deploy scale-out NAS storage where you need it. Unique in the industry, Red Hat Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud integrates Red Hat Enterprise Linux®, GlusterFS file management, and the extensible file system XFS® in an easy-to-deploy package for installation on commodity hardware on-premise and for installation within AWS via an Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
For more information on Red Hat Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud, please visit http://www.redhat.com/products/storage-server/hybrid-cloud/.
- SKUs are available for 4-, 8- and 16-node configurations only. Half of your total subscriptions are eligible to be deployed to the cloud.
- No movement of subscriptions is allowed from the cloud to on-premise. The subscriptions must be used on the cloud for the length of the subscription.
- Your account number from a cloud provider can be associated with only one Red Hat account. Multiple cloud provider account numbers may be associated with a single Red Hat account.
- Access to cloud instances are valid only while currently subscribed to Red Hat Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud Standard or Premium subscriptions.
- One Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud instance maps to one large or extra-large virtual core size in the cloud.
- Customer may not simultaneously run a single Red Hat Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud instance in two locations (e.g. on-premise or in the cloud); customer must not exceed the total number of instances under subscription.
- Access to cloud instances are valid only with active, current Red Hat Storage Server for Hybrid Cloud subscriptions.
- Base images and updates:
- Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers are required to provide you with Red Hat product images that are certified and supported by Red Hat. They include any critical errata or updates so that you always have the most current Red Hat product images.
- Red Hat only supports base images and packages provided within the cloud, whether contained in the base images or cloud update service.
It's easy to start using your Red Hat products on a Red Hat Certified Public Cloud. You will need:
- Your Red Hat account number
- Your cloud provider account number. If you don't remember your provider account number, or need to sign up for a new one, please contact the provider directly.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Review and confirm you meet the eligibility requirements of Cloud Access.
Step 2: Enroll
When you click the Enroll Now button above you will be prompted to log into your Red Hat Account where you can register for Red Hat Cloud Access for a Red Hat product(s) on one of Red Hat's Certified Public Cloud Providers.