ProductsDesktop Server For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportRed Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud
Note: You can enroll up to three account numbers per transaction.
Red Hat® Storage Server is a unified, scale-out network-attached storage (NAS) and object storage software solution, that is designed to work seamlessly with industry standard x86 severs. Built on the industry-leading Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system, it provides freedom of choice to customers by allowing them to deploy cost-effective and highly available storage without compromising on scale or performance. Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud is a certified, pre-integrated image that can be used to aggregate storage volumes in order to create a global name space.
Red Hat offers customers the choice of deploying on multiple platforms, including on-premise data centers and Red Hat Certified Cloud Providers. For more information on Red Hat Storage products, please visit http://www.redhat.com/products/storage/
To be eligible for Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud, a customer must:
- Purchase Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud. Contact your Red Hat sales representative to purchase eligible subscriptions.
- Agree to Red Hat Cloud Access subscription terms and conditions of use.
- Agree to Red Hat Storage Server subscription terms.
- Your account number from a cloud provider can be associated with only one Red Hat account. Multiple cloud provider account numbers may be associated with a single Red Hat account.
- Access to cloud instances are valid only while currently subscribed to Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud Standard or Premium subscriptions.
- One Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud instance maps to one large or extra-large virtual core size in the cloud.
- Customer may not simultaneously run a single Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud instance in two locations (e.g. on-premise or in the cloud); customer must not exceed the total number of instances under subscription.
- Customer may not move Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud subscriptions to on-premise.
- Customer may not move Red Hat Storage Server for On-premise subscriptions to the cloud.
- Access to cloud instances are valid only with active, current Red Hat Storage Server for Public Cloud subscriptions.
- Base images and updates:
- Red Hat Certified Public Cloud Providers are required to provide you with Red Hat product images that are certified and supported by Red Hat. They include any critical errata or updates so that you always have the most current Red Hat product images.
- Red Hat only supports base images and packages provided within the cloud, whether contained in the base images or cloud update service.
It's easy to start using your Red Hat products on a Red Hat Certified Public Cloud. You will need:
- Your Red Hat account number
- Your cloud provider account number. If you don't remember your provider account number, or need to sign up for a new one, please contact the provider directly.
Step 1: Check your eligibility
Review and confirm you meet the eligibility requirements of Cloud Access.
Step 2: Enroll
When you click the Enroll Now button above you will be prompted to log into your Red Hat Account where you can register for Red Hat Cloud Access for a Red Hat product(s) on one of Red Hat's Certified Public Cloud Providers.