Introducing the Red Hat Developer Day
You asked for it — now it's here! The Red Hat Developer Day is a new, one-day event for application developers who want to learn advanced technical details about Red Hat offerings, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Cloud, Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and Red Hat Storage. The event kicks off just before the Red Hat Summit on Tues. June 26 at Boston's Hynes Convention Center.
Sessions and labs are geared for developers who want to learn about:
- The Red Hat Enterprise Linux toolset (updated GCC)
- Performance optimization
- Coding for the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization API
- Threads programming and NUMA
- Developing with OpenShift
- Taking advantage of Red Hat Storage
- Week of March 13, 2012: Agenda posted
- June 25, 2012: Power Training course — "Migrating from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5 to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6." A hands-on course to learn what you need to port your applications to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- June 26, 2012: Red Hat Developer Day (just before the 2012 Red Hat Summit)
- Free if purchased with a Red Hat Summit & JBoss World conference pass
- $99 pre-event fee ($120 on-site) includes access to both Red Hat Developer Day and JUDCon
Register now for either the Red Hat Developer Day alone or both the Red Hat Developer Day and Red Hat Summit & JBoss World here.
Jun 26, 2012 - 2012 CAMPGROUNDS