Convince Your Boss
We know attending Red Hat Summit in Boston, MA requires investing time and money. And if you need help justifying that expense to your supervisor or manager, we've got discussion points to back you up.
From business roadmaps to technical deep dives, the 2013 Red Hat Summit has it all. Check out our top 10 reasons to attend:
- Learn about the latest and greatest offerings available now from the open source industry leader.
- Connect with fellow open source enthusiasts, who are creating today's leading open source technology.
- Discover how Red Hat is open sourcing the cloud through visionary keynotes and sessions.
- Virtualize your IT environment, and save money by understanding the full potential of Red Hat's open source virtualization technologies.
- Meet and brainstorm with the best and brightest members of the Red Hat Global Support team to develop new strategies and answer all of your open source support questions.
- Attend our technology roadmap sessions and hear from our entire product and technology leadership team for a full glimpse into Red Hat's plans for tomorrow.
- Dive deep into technical content with sessions and hands-on labs featuring some of our very own Red Hat rockstars.
- Create your own open source strategy to enable your organization to thrive in an ever-changing economic climate.
- See what's new with our partners through access to keynotes and our partner pavilion.
- Participate and innovate with our community Deltacloud, JBoss.org, Fedora, and Spacewalk teams.
Get a customizable email now to help you convince your boss to send you to Red Hat Summit 2013.
Email your boss