Convince your boss
We know attending Red Hat Summit in San Francisco, CA requires investing time and money. And if you need help conveying the value to your supervisor or manager, we’ve got discussion points to back you up.
The 2014 Red Hat Summit has everything needed to create a winning open-source strategy:
- See the latest offerings available now from Red Hat & our partners.
- Connect with fellow open source enthusiasts.
- Boost your skills in technical deep-dive sessions and hands-on labs.
- Hear Red Hat’s plans for tomorrow from the entire product and technology leadership team.
- Learn how Red Hat is open sourcing the cloud through keynotes and two Cloud-focused breakout session tracks.
- Develop new strategies and get your support questions answered by the Red Hat Global Support team.
What else is available?
- Power Training: 2 hour, accelerated courses provide a hands-on training experience led by Red Hat instructors. Power Training can be added to a full conference pass
- Certification exams: Take advantage of 14 certification exam offerings onsite.
- DevNation: This is a co-located experience for developers cultivating a range of technologies and projects within Red Hat and beyond. You can add-on a pass to DevNation when you purchase a Summit pass.
Justify the expense
What’s included in a full conference pass? Each attendee can consume:
- 12 breakout sessions:
12 hours of best practices and technical demos spanning the complete Red Hat portfolio
- 5 hands-on labs:
10 hours of instructor-led training
- 3 keynote sessions:
4.5 hours of industry insight from 9 executives
- Partner Pavilion:
11.5 hours of access to Red Hat’s partner ecosystem
- Customer Support:
18 hours to collaborate with Red Hat support experts
2 receptions, 1 offsite party, and 1 pub crawl to make connections with peers and Red Hat rockstars
Need some help?