ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
OpenShift Enterprise Application Development Online (CL275R) course outline
Learn how to create applications with OpenShift Enterprise
- Understand OpenShift architecture in a developer's point of view
Developing applications in OpenShift
- Create application in OpenShift using the provided tools and JBoss Developer Studio
- Using rhc, Jenkins and broker side tools to manage and evaluate applications. Using and creating Quickstarts for reusable applications.
- Create a new cartridge to be reused by OpenShift applications.
Troubleshooting in OpenShift
- Using tools to figure out problems and performance issues in OpenShift
OpenShift 1.1 cartridges
- Guide for developers using old OpenShift infrastructure to create cartridges
- Provide a fast reference guide for usual tasks to access and manage MongoDB
- Provide a fast reference guide for usual tasks to access and manage GIT
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.