OpenShift Enterprise Administration Virtual (CL280VT) course outline
Learn how to deploy, configure, and maintain OpenShift Enterprise
What is OpenShift?
- Understand the OpenShift Enterprise architecture
- Perform an automated deployment of OpenShift Enterprise
Deploy an infrastructure host
- Install and configure an OpenShift Enterprise broker host
Deploy a node host
- Install and confgure an OpenShift Enterprise node host
- Configure user and gear limits
- Create and configure districts
- Deploy and manage applications on OpenShift Enterprise using command line tools
- Hit the ground running with pre-built applications
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.