ProductsDesktop For Scientific Computing For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Network Satellite ManagementExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportDeveloper Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Platform Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Red Hat JBoss Fuse SOA Platform Business Rules Management System (BRMS) Data Services Platform Messaging JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsThe new IT Why open hybrid cloud? Why Red Hat Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsApplication development Business process management Enterprise application integration Interoperability Operational efficiency Security VirtualizationSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingBusiness Process Management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems Management Migrations
JBoss Development: Persistence with Hibernate (JB297)
Relational persistence for Java through the Hibernate application stack
The JBoss® Hibernate® Technology (JB297) 4-day course provides Java™ developers the knowledge and skills required to leverage the powerful Java Hibernate Application Stack. Through clear interactive lectures and hands-on labs, students are introduced to Hibernate essentials and internals along with its practical applications and best practices strategies. By the end of the course, students will have learned the best practices to leverage Hibernate to produce and maintain well-designed, robust business applications while optimizing performance and reducing software maintenance costs
Course content summary
- Core application programing interfaces for Hibernate (Session, Transaction, Query, EntityManager, SessionFactory, Annotations)
- Hibernate Search, Validation, Shards, and Tools technologies
- Mapping inheritance and polymorphic relationships
- Hibernate HQL, Criteria, and JDBC/SQL queries
- Hibernate Tools integrated development environment (IDE)
- Best practices and patterns for Hibernate developers
- Hibernate deployment, configuration, and performance tuning
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Red Hat offers a robust 6-month schedule of classroom training in more than 40 locations across North America. Classes are taught by Red Hat-certified instructors who actively engage students in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions.
Length:4 days ,
Training units: 9
- Enterprise systems architects
- Experienced Java developers who work with SQL-based database systems
- Business component and database developers
- Database administrators who need to understand how ORM may affect performance and how to tune the performance of the SQL database management system and persistence layer
- Experience with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) or Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE™)
- A high-level understanding of enterprise software systems development
- An understanding of legacy systems integration
Instructor-led, real-time training in a virtual environment
Private, team training at your location of choice
Recommended next exam or course:
This course's focus is placed on the core of the JBoss Seam technology and Seam integration points, and how to use Seam to tie together and manage complex IT systems.
Testing Help content....