JBoss Application Administration II Virtual (JB348VT)
Manage large-scale deployments of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
Course content summary
- Install JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and optional components.
- Learn about clustering with an emphasis on tuning.
- Deploy to production and cloud environments.
- Script with command-line-interface (CLI).
- Monitor and manage resources for Enterprise Application Platform.
- Manage, cluster, and tune a HornetQ messaging system.
- Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Note: This course relates to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6. If you need advanced, application administration training on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5, please see our Advanced JBoss Administration (JB346) course.
The flexibility of our virtual training courses lets IT professionals experience the same industry-recognized classroom training while maintaining a partial work schedule and achieving cost-savings objectives. This is live, instructor-led training taken from your office or home.
Length:5 Days ,
Training units: 11
Experienced system administrators responsible for deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in large-scale production environments.
JBoss Application Administration I (JB248) (highly recommended)
JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA) Enterprise Application Platform 6 status is recommended but not required; students should at least be able to accomplish the tasks associated with the JBCAA EAP 6 exam (EX248).
Note: Due to the significant management and operational changes between JBoss EAP 5 and JBoss EAP 6, it is highly recommended that students attend our JB248 course before attending this course.