ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
SwitchYard Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works Online (JB417R) course outline
Learn how to implement applications that use service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles within the Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works environment.
Developing with SwitchYard
- Understand the major concepts which underlie the SwitchYard environment within JBoss Fuse Service Works, including the architecture of SOA-based applications.
- Installation of SwitchYard, creating a first application, use of Maven for development and testing, writing a jUnit test
SwitchYard component technologies
- Experience use of the various implementation technologies for SY Components, including CDI Beans, Camel routes, BPM, and Rules.
SwitchYard gateways and bindings
- Observe the many gateways and bindings supplied by the base SwitchYard product, including SOAP, REST, HTTP, and SCA.
- Understand the many Camel-based mechanisms for interacting with the outside world including HTTP, SOAP, File, JMS, TCP/UDP, JPA, SQL, Mail, Schedule.
Validation and transformers
- Use message validation and use transformers of message content such as Java, JAXB, JSON, and XSLT.
- Learn the debugging features of SwitchYard environment including message tracing, SwitchYard Runner, debugging a SwitchYard application from within JBoss Developer Studio, and writing a custom auditor.
- Gain the knowledge to configure security settings, ensure confidentiality over the wire for several bindings, and configure client authentication with a SAML assertion.
SwitchYard and web apps
- Reference SwitchYard services in web application components.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.