ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Red Hat Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ SOA Platform BRMS Data Services Platform JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingClassroom training Red Hat Online Learning Virtual training Remote classroom training On-site team training Online Learning LabsPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and Virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse Virtual (JB421VT) course outline
Learn how to develop, implement, test, and deploy enterprise integration patterns (EIP)-based applications using Apache Camel.
Introduction to Camel
- Understand an overview of major concepts which support the Camel environment including architecture, processors, components, and endpoints.
Developing Camel applications using Maven and Fuse IDE
- Demonstrate the ability of the Fuse IDE to use both Maven and integrated development environment (IDE) tools to create, modify, execute, monitor, and debug Camel routes.
Processors and components
- Learn about Camel route elements for massaging and analyzing messages via processors and EIPs. Discover how Camel route elements can consume messages from the outside world and transmitting them back into the world via components and endpoints.
Threading and transactions
- Understand various Camel mechanisms that use asynchronous threading to enhance performance. Get an overview of the transaction model implemented by Camel.
Enterprise support via Fuse Fabric
- Discover the features of Red Hat JBoss Fuse’s concept for extending access of Camel routes to a more robust and manageable enterprise environment, relieving the need for tedious configuration management.
- Create and install a custom component as needed for specialized processing of messages into and out of the Camel environment.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.