ProductsDesktop Server Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal Fuse Red Hat JBoss A-MQ BRMS Red Hat JBoss Fuse Service Works JBoss Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware Development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Red Hat JBoss Fuse with Red Hat JBoss A-MQ and Camel (JB439)
Understand the Apache ServiceMix kernel, Apache ActiveMQ (JMS broker), and Apache Camel.
Red Hat® JBoss® Fuse with Red Hat JBoss A-MQ and Camel (JB439) is a 5-day course that gives Java™ developers and architects an understanding of the Apache ServiceMix kernel, Apache ActiveMQ (Java Messaging Service broker), and Apache Camel.
Learn the skills you need to develop and implement enterprise integration patterns (EIP) using Camel, and see how to deploy EIPs in Red Hat JBoss Fuse—an enterprise service buse (ESB) built on Apache ServiceMix. In addition, learn how to use Red Hat JBoss A-MQ—a messaging platform based on Apache Camel.
Specific topics addressed in this course:
- Core concepts of OSGi-based deployment and design.
- How to rapidly implement, test, and debug EIPs.
- Overview of advanced EIPs.
- Fundamentals of message-oriented middleware (MOM), JMS concepts, and enhancements to JMS by Red Hat JbossA-MQ.
- Numerous broker topologies.
- Performance-tuning techniques.
- Configuration management using Fabric.
Hands-on lab exercises will reinforce many of the product capabilities (for all three products).
Course content summary
- Red Hat JBoss A-MQ: JMS, Red Hat JBoss A-MQ enhancements, broker networks, Fuse Fabric
- Camel: EIP solutions, key components, custom, threading
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse: Provisioning, OSGi concepts
Read the entire course outline for more details.
Onsite training solutions offer flexibility and cost-effective training options whether at your offices, our training venues, or hosted in a virtual environment.
Length:5 Days ,
Training units: 14
- Java developers and architects who need to learn how to implement EIPs using Camel, as well as how to use the messaging capabilities of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ (ActiveMQ).
- Integration system managers who need to configure and maintain networks of brokers and enterprise service bus (ESB) instances using features of Fuse Fabric.
- Understanding of Java, including Java developments tools (i.e. Ant, Maven, and Eclipse) and of the Spring Framework
- Basic knowledge of and experience with Apache Maven