ProductsServer Desktop & Workstation Developer Subscriptions Satellite OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For SAP Business Applications Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportA-MQ Accelerate Automate Integrate Application Platform BPM Suite BRMS JBoss community or Red Hat JBoss Middleware Data Grid Data Virtualization Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Fuse Fuse Service Works Operations Network Portal Web Framework Kit Web Server
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release Red Hat JBoss Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS Online (JB461R) course outline
Learn how to author and test rules using the graphical user interface of Business Central.
Overview of Red Hat JBoss BRMS
- Learn about the architecture and the need for a business rules management system such as Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Authoring basic business rules
- Identify business rule structure and components, including facts working memory.
- Identify rule components and how to author rules with Business Central.
Authoring rules as technical rules, decision tables, templates and domain-specific language files
- Author rules using the Guvnor technical rule editor and decision tables.
- Work with domain-specific language files and rule templates.
Business rules decision tables and rule templates
- Create spreadsheets with rules and rule templates.
Domain-specific languages for business rules
- Use domain-specific languages created by developers to create rules.
Testing business rules
- Test business rules using Business Central.
Complex rule authoring
- Author complex business rules using advanced conditions and field constraints.
- Control rule execution.
- Learn how to avoid rule conflicts.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.