ProductsDesktop Server OpenStack Platform For IBM POWER For IBM System z For SAP Business Applications Satellite Management For Scientific ComputingExtended Update Support High Availability High Performance Network Load Balancer Resilient Storage Scalable File System Smart Management Extended Lifecycle SupportAccelerate Automate Integrate Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite Developer Studio Portfolio Edition Web Framework Kit Application Platform Web Server Data Grid Portal A-MQ Fuse BRMS Fuse Service Works Operations Network JBoss Community or JBoss enterprise Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization
SolutionsWhy Red Hat Why open hybrid cloud? The new IT Public cloud Cloud resource library Private cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) Cloud applications and workloadsSolaris to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration overview Migrate from your UNIX platform How to migrate to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Upgrade to the latest Red Hat Enterprise Linux release JBoss Enterprise Middleware Benefits of migrating to Red Hat Enterprise Linux Migration services Start a conversation with Red Hat
TrainingPopular and new courses Red Hat JBoss Administration curriculum Core System Administration curriculum Red Hat JBoss Middleware development curriculum Advanced System Administration curriculum Linux Development curriculum Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Storage curriculum
ConsultingSOA and integration Business process management Cloud and virtualization Custom Software Development Enterprise Data and Storage Systems management Migrations
Build an open hybrid cloud: technical review
Register for this webinar to learn how your business can benefit from incorporating Red Hat® CloudForms, an open hybrid cloud-management product, into your IT infrastructure.More
Cloud management that makes business and IT happy
Businesses need flexibility and agility to innovate faster. IT needs control and governance to manage and maintain a consistent infrastructure. Red Hat CloudForms delivers both. With CloudForms, your organization can build a hybrid cloud that encompasses heterogeneous infrastructures—so you avoid vendor lock-in—while managing the applications running in that cloud.
Live CloudForms demo by Red Hat system architects
Join us as our own system architects present a live demonstration showing how CloudForms lets you:
- Build and manage an open enterprise hybrid cloud that can span multiple heterogeneous virtualization platforms and extend to the public cloud.
- Build and manage applications in that cloud, with control across your entire class of workloads.
- Give end users self-service capabilities for increased speed and flexibility, while giving IT administrators the tools they need to establish policies to govern that access.
When you register for this webinar, you’ll also get a link to the on-demand recording after the live event.Less
Date: July 11, 2012 - July 12, 2012
- 13:00 UTC / 9 a.m. (New York) / 3 p.m. (Paris) / 6:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- 18:00 UTC / 2 p.m. (New York) / 8 p.m. (Paris) / 11:30 p.m. (Mumbai)
- 01:00 UTC / 6:30 a.m. (Mumbai) / 9 a.m. (Singapore) / 11 a.m. (Sydney)